PropTech1 Ventures brings together leading real estate companies and entrepreneurs, serial entrepreneurs from the digital sector and venture capital experts in a venture capital fund that focuses on the untapped innovation potential of the real estate industry in Europe. PropTech1 offers startups not only capital but also an extensive network in the traditional real estate industry, access to existing customer bases and real estate portfolios and support in structuring further financing rounds. PropTech1 was designed in such a way that the managing partners, venture partners and shareholders contribute their expertise in all steps of the investment process – from deal sourcing to the analysis of investment opportunities to long-term smart money support for investments.
For our office in Berlin we are looking for a full-time partner (COO) (m / f / d) with immediate effect.
THE COMPLEX TASKS INCLUDE:
- End-to-end responsibility for venture capital transactions as a “COO” link between the growing analyst / investment team and the other partners
- In particular, leading the examination of startups with regard to market potential, product quality, development opportunities, financing horizon and exit potential
- Independent negotiation, management of due diligence
- Supervision of the existing portfolio, takeover of board seats
- To be part of the Investment Committee
- If necessary, take on an active role in the internationalization of our activities
IDEAL APPLICANTS BRING:
- Several years of experience at least as an investment manager with a VC or PE fund
- Strong interest in the interface between real estate and innovation
- Experience in coordinating and promoting a growing team
- High affinity for “Executional Excellence in VC”
- Very good language skills in English and German, spoken and written
As one of the leading players in the growing PropTech / Construction / Real Estate Innovation segment in the DACH region with ambitious growth plans, we offer an excellent shortcut to the partner level with appropriate remuneration.
We look forward to meaningful applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org .