PropTech1 Ventures brings together leading real estate entrepreneurs and companies, serial entrepreneurs from the digital sector, and VC experts in a venture capital fund that focuses on the untapped innovation potential of the real estate industry in Europe. Apart from capital, PropTech1 offers its startups an extensive network in the traditional real estate industry, access to existing client bases and real estate portfolios as well as support in structuring further financing rounds. PropTech1 has been designed in such a way that the managing partners, venture partners, and shareholders all contribute their expertise at all stages of the investment process — from deal sourcing and analysis of investment opportunities to long-term smart money support for the investments.
For our office in Berlin, we are looking for a full-time partner (COO) (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
YOUR MULTI-LAYERED TASKS CONSIST OF:
- End-to-end responsibility for venture capital transactions as the “COO” link between the growing analyst/investment team and the other partners
- In particular, management of the evaluation of startups with regard to market potential, product quality, development possibilities, financing horizon, and exit potential
- Independent conduct of negotiations, management of due diligence
- Management of the existing portfolio, taking board seats
- Joining the Investment Committee
- Prospectively, take an active role in the internationalization of our activities
IDEAL APPLICANTS POSSESS:
- Several years of experience at least as investment manager with a VC or PE fund
- Strong interest in the interface between real estate and innovation
- Experience in the coordination and promotion of a growing team
- High affinity for “executional excellence in VC”
- Very good written and spoken language skills in English and German
As one of the leading players in the growing PropTech / construction / real estate innovation segment in the DACH region with ambitious growth plans, we offer an excellent shortcut to partner level with corresponding compensation.
We are looking forward to receiving applications at firstname.lastname@example.org.