SwissHealth Ventures AG is an investment company that is located at the holding level of CSS. The goal is to build a strategically relevant startup portfolio in the field of digital health. Organizationally, the venturing department is part of the investment management and affiliated with the “Strategy and Corporate Services” division. The department’s task is to identify, analyze and implement startup investments in close cooperation with other departments. This includes in particular the expansion of the current corporate venturing activities in order to further promote cooperation with startups and to anchor them in the company in the long term from a strategic point of view through investments.
Working in western Switzerland is also an option.
Area of responsibility
- Participation in the corporate venturing process in cooperation with other departments and experts
- Active exchange with internal and external stakeholders to further develop and anchor the corporate venturing process in CSS
- Elaboration of decision-making bases regarding specific investment opportunities
- Accompanying the due diligence and contract negotiations in cooperation with internal and external specialists
- Establishment and expansion of the external network with founders and investors to anchor CSS as a startup investor
- University or college degree in business administration or in a MINT subject with well-founded business administration training
- Proof of performance in the field of corporate venturing and practical experience in working with startups
- Very good conceptual skills and a great affinity for project management, especially in the context of strategic projects in business or corporate development
- Strong communication and social skills as well as enjoyment in dealing with a large number of personalities and stakeholders
- Experience in the insurance or healthcare market is an advantage
- Strong implementation, service and team orientation
- Very good knowledge of German and English, French an advantage
IF interested, please apply here.