Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
The corporate development team partners closely with product, engineering and business leaders to source, evaluate, execute and integrate acquisition opportunities. This role will support the Head of Corporate Development in facilitating acquisitions and corporate investments.
- Research technology trends and market landscapes to source acquisition ideas
- Engage with internal business leaders to evaluate these trends and potential targets
- Develop M&A business proposals that are presented to executive leadership team
- Assist in deal negotiations and due diligence efforts
- Manage cross-functional post merger integration efforts
- Build and maintain relationships with potential targets and industry VC’s
- Assist in executing and managing corporate investments
- Assist with M&A board and executive materials
- 5+ years’ experience in corporate development, venture capital, private equity or investment banking with a technology focus (prior corporate development experience in enterprise tech is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related degree
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities (financial modelling experience required)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If interested, please apply here.