There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
The corporate development team partners closely with product, engineering and business leaders to source, evaluate, execute and integrate acquisition opportunities. This role will support the Head of Corporate Development in facilitating acquisitions and corporate investments.
- Research technology trends and market landscapes to source acquisition ideas
- Engage with internal business leaders to evaluate these trends and potential targets
- Develop M&A business proposals that are presented to executive leadership team
- Assist in deal negotiations and due diligence efforts
- Manage cross-functional post merger integration efforts
- Build and maintain relationships with potential targets and industry VC’s
- Assist in executing and managing corporate investments
- Assist with M&A board and executive materials
- 5+ years’ experience in corporate development, venture capital, private equity or investment banking with a technology focus (prior corporate development experience in enterprise tech is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related degree
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities (financial modelling experience required)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
If interested, please apply here.