Signals Venture Capital is an early-stage VC fund with a growing portfolio of market-defining startups whose products drive the digital transformation of companies and have the potential to transform entire industries. Our portfolio includes European and US high growth startups, including the digital coaching provider Coachhub , the Phone-as-a-Service Company everphone , the US eScooter company Bird and the new mobility platform REE Technologies ,
that we support on their growth path.
As an investment manager: in you have the chance to grow with us and our portfolio. You are responsible for all aspects of a venture capital investment, from sourcing, analysis, financial modeling and due diligence to looking after the startups after the deal has been closed. You will become a vital part of our team, actively contribute your industry knowledge and your network and drive our investment strategy forward.
· Finding the most exciting deals as part of our investment focus
· Due diligence of startups as well as presentation to the investment committee
· Supervision of our existing portfolio companies and support in their strategic development and increase in value up to the exit
· Gradual expansion of your expert knowledge about relevant technologies, markets and trends
· Further development of your own network in the startup ecosystem
· Responsibility for guiding our analysts and interns
· Several years of investment experience with a venture capital or private equity fund and / or own founding or startup experience
· Successfully completed technical, scientific or economic studies
· Strong analytical and financial math skills
· Confident demeanor and excellent communication skills
· Fascination for and in-depth knowledge of startups and trends
Become part of our ambitious and collegial team, which bundles different expertise and personalities and (if the pandemic situation permits) sits together in our open office and community space at Berlin’s Nordbahnhof.
We are looking forward to your application!
Contact person for questions: Saskia Salamon (email@example.com)
If interested, please apply here.