Signals Venture Capital is looking for an Investment Manager (m / f / d) to strengthen our team. With us you have the chance to build up a portfolio of startups and accompany them through to successful sale or IPO. You manage all aspects of a venture capital investment independently and independently. This includes the acquisition, analysis, financial modeling and due diligence of startups, as well as their support. Your task is to formulate investment opportunities and present them to our investment committee. You will also be responsible for guiding our analysts and interns. You will become part of our collegial and interdisciplinary team that is always at your side with valuable input.
- Acquisition of attractive investment opportunities
- Selection and due diligence of new startups and presentation to the investment committee
- Support of our existing portfolio companies in order to support their strategic and financial increase in value and to prepare them for a successful sale in the long term
- Gradual build-up of expert knowledge in order to advance signals’ venture capital investment strategy
- Build up your own strong network in the startup ecosystem
- Several years of investment experience with a venture capital or private equity fund and / or own founding or startup experience
- Technically, scientifically or economically oriented studies
- Strong analytical and financial math skills
- Confident demeanor and excellent communication skills
- Fascination for and in-depth knowledge of startups and trends
Via signals VC
signals Venture Capital has a 100 million euros venture capital fund and invests it in promising, sector-agnostic, scalable technological solutions that can accelerate the transformation process of entire industries or disrupt them. Signals Venture Capital focuses on b2b business models in Europe, for example from the areas of mobility or healthcare. Signals VC now has nine companies in its portfolio, including CoachHub, Automation Hero and Circ. The latter investment became an overnight stake in an international unicorn company through the sale of Circ to US competitor Bird.
If interested, please apply here.