Actively engaged with a leading VC fund operating globally, with increasing presence in SEA. They have an impressive track-record investing into e-commerce, fintech, insurtech, mobility and other such disruptive platforms. They take a holistic aproach and have an incredibly well-respected investment team.
- Engage with and utilise your local network to originate and source suitable investment opportunities for the fund
- Engage with Founders, assess viability and undertake subsequent due diligence processes to mitigate investment risk
- Working with existing portfolio companies on scaling initiatives and forward-looking strategy
Required skills and experience:
- This will suit an individual that has worked in an investment capacity at another fund, ideally you’ll have been investing in a VC capacity, although we will consider investors that have worked across the capital structure
- Technically very capable with a robust financial modelling skills
- Entrepreneurial – ideally you’ll be interested in and motivated by the start-up ecosystem, maintaining a healthy and active network
Comprehensive details are available upon application.
If interested, please apply here.