Plug and Play Tech Center is the ultimate innovation platform, bringing together the best startups and the world’s largest corporations to create the most meaningful connections that bring innovation to anyone, anywhere. We are on a mission to bring the benefits of Silicon Valley to all four corners of the world.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re a diverse team with backgrounds in technology and entrepreneurship and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively seeking a General Manager who is highly organized and motivated to lead our team in Vietnam and report to our key stakeholders.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Help build a team and manage the Vietnam office, covering all facets of management
- In charge and responsible for driving key performance indicators of the company and growth of the team
- Provide a monthly report to the Plug & Play APAC management team
- Ensure program and events like networking sessions and Expos are organized and run successfully
- Lead corporate business development and partnership efforts with Vietnamese conglomerates and corporations
- Manage and grow relationships with existing corporate partners, increasing engagement, defining strategic focus areas and encouraging best practices
- Work with Plug & Play APAC and HQ teams to identify and secure regional and global partnerships for corporate partners interested with startups and technologies in overseas markets
- Work with mentors, investors, government entities and other industry players to grow Plug & Play’s network and startup ecosystem
- Establish and build links with community and media partners to expand brand and marketing outreach
Startups and Investments
- Take the lead in building and developing scouting network to source for the best startups locally and internationally for the program
- Identify high potential startups for investment and be involved with selection, negotiation and due diligence process
- Mentor startups during and after the program and manage portfolio of startups to help with business growth and fundraising opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Must possess proficient communication skills (verbal, oral, and written) in both English and Vietnamese
- At least 6 years experience in the startup, venture capital or related industry
- Comfortable with leading a team in a fast pace environment
- Passionate about working with startups
- Detail oriented, highly organized, able to multitask
If interested, please apply here.