LINUS Capital is an innovative investment company in the real estate debt sector and combines aspects from the classic investment business with fintech approaches. We bring together in-depth real estate experience and modern technologies to help shape the future of the European real estate market.
Via the self-managed real estate debt fund, LINUS offers institutional investors, family offices and wealthy private individuals access to “off-market” real estate investments, always acting as an anchor investor and securing projects that investors can access via the online platform www.linus-capital.com co – can invest. Since it was founded in 2016, Linus has invested over 35 projects with a total volume of over EUR 500 million
- Identification and sourcing of potential investments for our real estate debt fund
- Maintaining existing and acquiring new business relationships with project developers and property portfolio holders
- Assumption of responsibility for successful transaction management, including an extensive due diligence process and independent contract negotiations
- Constant process analysis and development of new standards for investment processes
- Leadership and personal and professional development of the analysts and associates
- Sourcing of new investment opportunities within the real estate sector for LINUS
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on economics, real estate management or finance
- 3-7 years of professional experience in the areas of real estate management (investments, transaction management or portfolio management), investment banking, private equity, private debt, management consulting, etc.
- Entrepreneurial action and the drive as well as the care to implement complex transactions
- Experience in the fields of transaction structuring, transaction execution, financial modeling
- Confident appearance, excellent communication skills, fluency and service orientation
- Pronounced interest in all topics related to real estate and its financing
- Very good German and English skills
We offer you
- Responsible for sourcing and executing own transactions
- Direct involvement in all investment decisions
- A place in our dynamic, highly qualified and motivated team consisting of analysts and associates
- Professional and personal development opportunities in a fast growing debt fund and innovative company
- Flat hierarchies and openness to creative ideas and unconventional approaches
- An attractive and competitive compensation package
- A quick and uncomplicated application process without long waiting times
- Central and well-connected office, right on Alexanderplatz
If you are interested, Pia looks forward to receiving your application, including your CV and cover letter, as well as your earliest possible start date.
If interested, please apply here.