For the New Business Ventures of Group Strategy at KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA we are looking for a Venture Capital Manager (m/f/d). This role instruments corporate venture capital investments, collaboration agreements and partnerships for strategic objectives. The contract is unlimited and on full-time base. The workplace is either the location Berlin or our HQ in Einbeck, southern Lower Saxony.
Your new tasks:
- Management of implementation of strategic projects through the management of venture capital investments and collaborations
- Development and implementation of transaction strategies and related transaction support
- Identification of transaction possibilities and competent advice of business units
- Portfolio management of the Group’s direct and indirect minority interests
- Finished Master’s degree or doctorate / PhD in business administration, natural sciences or agricultural sciences or comparable studies
- Proven experience as a project manager in the field of venture capital and/or corporate finance
- Several years of professional experience in project management in corporate transactions, desirable: user knowledge in project management tools
- Analytic and strategic mindset with a high level of self-motivation and the ability to set priorities
- Interested in tasks in the international context with a strong sense of urgency and strategic relevance
- Excellent negotiating skills as well as moderation, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English knowledge (in words and writing), German is a plus
- Open and friendly working atmosphere in a family business
- Working independently in an international & dynamic team
- Flat hierarchies
- Attractive development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
Advance your career and grow with KWS in your tasks!
Start by applying today. We look forward to receiving your digital application (cover letter, CV, relevant certificates) via our job portal.
If interested, please apply here.