science, nanotechnology, chemistry and digital health.
- Acquisition, selection and due diligence of new startups
- Care and support for our portfolio companies in strategic and financial issues
- Long-term successful sale of the investments
- Accompanying the startups in their search for suitable investors and buyers
- Maintenance and further development of our network and the contacts to research institutions, investors and cooperation partners of the HTGF
- Participation in national and international events and conferences
Your professional background:
- Natural science studies (especially in the fields of biology, medicine or medtech)
- Own founding or startup experience
In addition, you bring :
- Distinct entrepreneurial thinking – to work together with founders on the success of their ideas
- Openness and curiosity – in order to identify, among many disruptive technologies and business models, THE one idea that is different from all the others
- The ability to prioritize and organize – to successfully manage your portfolio
- Excellent communication and leadership skills – in order to appear successfully in heterogeneous contexts with various interlocutors and in sometimes challenging negotiations and to represent the interests of your portfolio companies and the HTGF
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
An exciting task for which you can burn. You will become part of an experienced team and a huge network. With over 550 investments, over 100 exits, two IPOs and well-known and exciting startups such as Mecuris, Immunic, SYNOSTE or Sonormed, the HTGF is a key player in the European seed investing sector. Together with you, we want to continue writing the success story.
If interested, please apply here.