BMNT, a successful corporate innovation consultancy has launched a business accelerator for startups called H4XLabs. Our accelerator serves both commercial and government needs helping creating value with companies we partner with. As our Venture Partnership Lead, you will be the proactive connector to the innovation ecosystem and successfully conduct/lead our partner milestone events and identify and plan opportunities for community engagement. We plan to have 5 to 10 project partners executing simultaneously with the potential for multiple events each month. You interact with project partners weekly to help identify barriers and take advantage of opportunities. You will drive the strategic development and growth of the accelerator and act as the key relationship manager between H4X Labs and its partnered organizations. You’ll partner closely with BMNT Program Managers and Directors to determine strategy to source new companies and industry experts, ensuring your efforts are complementary and aligned. This could be the right role for you if you’re excited to keep up on the latest technology trends, invest your spare time to network, and use your connections to bring innovation to early stage companies.
- Anticipates patterns and looks beyond immediate work/problems to wider implications for successful partner project completion
- Forecasts risk to project execution and plans accordingly.
- Communicates effectively with others to keep projects on track in a productive, smooth and positive manner.
- Possesses strong listening and consultative skills — for example, knowing when to nudge or challenge partners and customers to achieve progress.
- Facilitates project activities with poise and confidence that creates credibility and results in forward motion of the activity or project.
- Assist in active sourcing early stage companies to recommend for incubator partnership/programs.
- Origination and execution of acquisition and strategic partnership opportunities.
- Use market intelligence and connections to network and prospect organizational leaders.
- Evangelize the value proposition of H4XLabs and how our accelerator will catapult their company to the next level.
- Create relationship building activities with appropriate company leaders, potential accelerator advisors, investment professionals.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Excitement for BMNT’s mission
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical/analytical field, with MBA preferred.
- 2 years of experience in venture capital, corporate development, mergers and acquisitions, investment management, leadership at early stage start-ups, or strategic enterprise R&D investment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a history of driving significant company partnerships .
- Solid understanding of the venture capital ecosystem.
- Experience using metrics and data to determine success on business development efforts.
- Strong organizational skills with a passion for great follow up and using technological tools to stay organized.
- A self-starter with an obsession for outcomes, not activities and history of achievements.
- The ability to provide — in written or verbal form — valuable, succinct, and actionable insights from complicated information
- Willingness to travel frequently to attend customer meetings or conferences as well as travel flexibility to respond to rapid adjustments in the priority of work assignments to meet proposal schedule demands is required
- Curiosity and an always-be-learning attitude, including recognizing when help is needed and seeking new ideas or perspectives to accomplish an objective
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage and prioritize many concurrent tasks
- The patience and creativity to overcome barriers to success.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills for interacting with team members and customers
If interested, please apply here.