Accenture Ventures is seeking an experienced professional to help manage the day to day operations, strategic reporting and organizational calendaring for its growing venture operations. Manage the organizational calendaring, portfolio documentation and internal Teams directory. The position will frequently interact with Internal Accenture Leaders and Professionals, Startup C Level Executives and Internal and External Venture Professionals. Establish and manage reporting for OKRs and other business performance metrics. Lead high impact cross functional projects end to end from design to execution. Communicate insights and recommendations to leadership and other key stakeholders. Deep dive into metrics to identify root cause, determine improvements, and follow through with action oriented insights. Collaborate with the team and leverage data to inform, develop, and iterate on group strategy and execution.READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 8 years of Corporate Venture Capital Operations experience
Bonus Points if:
- Microsoft Office capabilities Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Teams capabilities
- Group intranet management skills
- Organizational calendaring experience
- Venture investment documentation analysis and management
- Experience administering reviewing venture investment documentation term sheets, Stock Purchase Agreements, etc. .
- Financial Statement Analysis Skills
- Venture Valuation and Investment Round Documentation Analysis
- CPA or CFA
- Knowledge of Global Investment Performance Standards GIPS .
- Time requirements are variable flexible based on global investment operations activity.
- A sense of urgency is required to meet the timing of venture deal closings.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $99,900 -$207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
If interested, please apply here.