This internship is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a steep learning curve in the tech startup world and deep insight into the ups and downs of starting and building a technology business with everything it entails, from fundraising to strategy, product to engineering, hiring to legal.
You will report directly into the CEO and be thrown at different tasks and problems across the company (for example, identifying new business opportunities, identifying key hires, explore business and technology partnerships, etc). You will learn how to build a business from scratch, how to solve absolutely any problem, how to achieve any possible goal directly from a founder. You will be assigned high priority projects to ensure we achieve our goals. This role comes with great autonomy allowing you to identify problems, carry out analysis, design solutions and execute them.
- You have work experience in startups, management consulting or investment banking
- You are a logical thinker and can break down complex problems into smaller pieces
- You enjoy working with data to facilitate your work and make better decisions
- You are a fast worker, adaptable, and have a positive attitude
- You have an excellent academic track record
£1,500 pm (role can convert into full-time with higher salary)
If you are interested
Please send an email with your CV or link to your up-to-date LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org