We are looking for a curious and driven high-potential to join our Visionaries Club Platform Team as a full-time Intern / Entrepreneur in Residence in Berlin or remote. This role will allow you to work in a young and highly entrepreneurial European venture firm and interact with our outstanding portfolio companies (e.g. Personio, Choco, Xentral, Taxdoo, etc.) as well as backers from the old and new economy (e.g. Founders of UiPath, Flixbus, Swarovski, Bitburger, etc.).
Visionaries Club is a VC fund backed by leading entrepreneurs and family businesses investing in Seed and Early Growth stage – companies with a particular focus on the next big disruptors in B2B.
Your job responsibilities
- Be a member of our portfolio team: Support our platform team with planning and implementing new portfolio support activities and processes by leveraging our entrepreneurial network (eg. business development, sharing of best practices)
- Connect the dots between all our stakeholders: Work at the intersection of our portfolio and investment team while closely collaborating with our portfolio, limited partners (LPs), and VC network
- Make knowledge scalable: Conduct research and benchmarking to uncover knowledge for our portfolio, investment team, and LPs
- Bring old and new economy together: Support our Head of Platform in sourcing, evaluating, and sharing deal flow with our family business Limited Partners
- Always put our entrepreneurs first: Ensure seamless operations, manage knowledge, take responsibility for the interactions
- Work experience in a high-paced environment, such as startups or consultancies
- Outstanding degree (or in progress) from a top university
- Be an idea generator and executor
- Ability to wear multiple hats and remain organized with keen attention to detail
- Strong passion for technology and innovation
- A people person who is able to connect and interact with a wide range of personalities
- Be independent, hands-on, flexible, open-minded, and fast
- Fluent in English (additional languages are a plus)
You’ll be working alongside the platform team, the Founding Partners, and the entire portfolio in a truly unique environment within the startup community, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with us. Our office is located in the heart of Berlin right by Rosenthaler Platz.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
If interested, please apply here.