The Spring 2021 Impact Investing Intern will be an integral part of the Impact Investing team, supporting comprehensive due diligence, transaction execution and portfolio management for impact investing opportunities and TOTAL-led investment vehicles. In this role, you will contribute to the growth of TOTAL’s impact investing portfolio, the design of new investment structures, and the internal learning processes that will help guide our investment strategies and ultimately expand our ability to reach scale through impact investing, innovative financial solutions and blended financing.
- Supporting senior management in all deal-related tasks, including due-diligence, and deal structuring assignments
- Interacting with our implementing and financial partners in countries where we have investment vehicles
- Financial modeling and preparation of appropriate investment documentation
- Assisting senior management in the investment process, including following up with potential investors, keeping deadlines and managing the process
- Developing and vetting an extensive pipeline of potential opportunities, writing investment memos and presenting your findings to the Committee
- Keeping detailed records of potential pipeline opportunities, and providing statistics on trends to the management
- Writing and assisting in delivering reports on consulting assignments
- Conducting industry research and summarizing it in reports for internal and external use
- Inputting, and keeping up to date the company’s database and records
Email CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.