Speedinvest is a European venture capital fund with €400M+ AUM and more than 40 investment professionals working from Berlin, London, Munich, Paris, Vienna and San Francisco. Employing a sector-focused investment structure, we fund innovative early-stage technology startups in the areas of Fintech, Digital Health, Consumer Tech, Network Effects, Deep Tech and Industrial Tech. Speedinvest actively deploys its global network and dedicated team of more than 20 in-house operational experts to support our 140+ portfolio companies, including with US market expansion.
We are looking to expand our Fintech Team and are hiring VISITING ASSOCIATES! Examples of our fintech success stories are the startups Iyzico, Curve, Tide, Wefox, and Billie.
- Learn the basics of the venture capital business
- Be an integral part of our investment team, supporting Partners and Principals in all aspects of their work
- Analyze and track startups potentially relevant for our investment focus
- Monitor existing portfolio Start-Ups and provide operational support to them
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (or currently enrolled as a MBA student)
- Excellent academic track record at a top tier University
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced work environment (such as VC, PE, Tech startup, Consulting, IB)
- Some previous exposure to Fintech and demonstrated interest in the latest technological developments and working with Start-Ups
- Fluent in English, additional languages a plus
- The chance to gain insights and work experience in a VC Fund
- Working directly and hands-on with founders and their startups
- Opportunity to work in an open-minded and international team
- Support for continuous learning
- Full-time position for min. 4-6 months
If you want to work with startups and are passionate about making an impact, we look forward to receiving your application.
Speedinvest believes in equal opportunities for everyone and encourages diversity and inclusion. We want to encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply to the Venture Capital world. We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, color, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation or marital status.
If interested, please apply here.