We have an exciting opportunity for a Venture Capital Intern position. The intern will play an important role in supporting the company and will be expected to work under the guidance of our experts and advisors, many of whom have been the top executives from top IT companies such as Microsoft. If you have a strong interest in Venture Capital and have solid Computer Science background, we would love to speak with you.
Job Type / Category
- Conduct in-depth research and prepare reports in CS-related sectors
- Creation, maintenance, and daily update of the company’s websites
- Work with the internal teams, present insights into deliverables
- Source, assess and track new investment opportunities for our clients (you can meet a lot of CEOs)
- Office Administration and executive assistant.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned on an ad-hoc basis
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Required: Fluent in Chinese (You have to produce deliverables in Chinese, Don’t apply if you are not able to write Chinese)
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Strong IT skills, knowledge and (preferably) experience with website creation and maintenance
- Strong interest in Venture Capital and/on investment
- 0-2 years prior experience, ideally in venture capital, consulting or similar
- 0-2 years prior experience in due diligence and drafting financial analysis
- Self-motivated with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of transactions
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external teams
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Superior Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills required
SCGC USA provides strategic consulting services to companies in North America/Israel/Europe/Japan with their business development and expansion in Asia, especially in China. We have successfully connected a portfolio of highly vetted startups to their suppliers, customers, and investors in Asia, building a thriving global ecosystem. We focus on seven core sectors including consumer goods, TMT, life science, new material, and energy/environment.
Our clients also include established Asian investment funds with a long track record of investment in incubation, early-stage and growth companies. SCGC USA helps our clients identify high growth companies, discover talented entrepreneurs and conduct due diligence on promising opportunities globally.
SCGC USA offers a non-hierarchical, collaborative, and supportive environment, allowing you to do your best work. The work we do is interesting, challenging and wide-ranging in nature and so is our client base.
We are passionate about what we do and believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles. We value our employees, offering employee coverage for medical and dental insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Chinese (Required)
- What is your status in the US? (e.g. citizenship, residency/green card, H1-B, and etc.)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
IF interested, please apply here.