SAV(Scale Asia Ventures) is a Silicon Valley based early-stage VC firm focused on Enterprise Software, Crypto/Fintech and BioTech, largely focused on Seed through Series B opportunities across North America, Europe, Israel and emerging markets. We are passionate about supporting technology entrepreneurs build global business and have been fortunate to help build companies like Digital Ocean(NYSE: DOCN), CloudVector (acq. by NASDAQ:IMPV), AppZen, Nylas, Metadata, DataRobot, Talkdesk and many more. We’re building our way up to becoming a leading VC with a unique Asia American background and are proud to provide our portfolios with our strong Asia networks of successful entrepreneurs and strategic corporates across Asia markets.
We are a small and ambitious team, that values a great working culture and whose daily work is characterized by flat hierarchies and open communication. Working alongside our Partners, you will get to know the exciting and highly challenging work of a Venture Capital in Silicon Valley. Minimum internship period is 3 months starting from June, and of course could be fully remote!
What awaits you
· You will be assisting the partners and investment-team in the deal-flow processes up to the negotiations with potential portfolio companies
· You will take care of the valuation and analysis of potential investment cases as well as related market-, industry- and technology deep-dives
· You will proactively research industry trends to identify the best early stage companies and founding teams, especially in Enterprise Tech, BioTech and Web3/Fintech space.
· You will create investment proposals and presentations for internal and external use
· Enrollment in a master or PhD program at top-tier university world-wide related to finance, business or engineering, can be fully remote
· Deep understanding of digital business-models combined with the analytical skill-set for data-based evaluation
· First experiences in high-growth startups, venture capital and private-equity or in other fast-paced environments
· Humble team players only
· Excellent command of English and strong interpersonal and digital communication skills
If interested, please apply here.