Scale Asia Ventures is a Menlo Park based VC firm investing in enterprise software and healthtech/biotech in the U.S. and Europe. We’re building our way up to becoming a leading micro VC with a unique background and are proud to provide our portfolios with our strong networks of successful entrepreneurs and strategic corporates across Asia markets. Our portfolios including MLOps Feature Store: Molecula, mRNA Therapeutics KernalBio, Productivity API: Nylas, Carta for Financials: Quaestor, API security CloudVector etc.
This is a remote, part-time, apprenticeship program for people interested in VC.
What awaits you
- You will be assisting the partners and investment-team in the deal-flow processes up to the negotiations with potential portfolio companies
- You will take care of the valuation and analysis of potential investment cases as well as related market, industry and technology deep-dives
- You will proactively research and analyze market and industry trends to identify the best early stage companies and founding teams
- You will create investment proposals and presentations for internal and external use
- Enrollment in a top-tier university program related to finance, business or engineering
- Knowledge in either computer science or bio/healthcare.
- First experiences in high-growth startups, venture capital or in other fast-paced environments within investment banking, strategy-consulting or later stage tech
- Humble team players only
- Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese and English strongly preferred
If interested, please apply here.