Plug and Play is one of the most active early-stage investors in the world (Paypal, Dropbox, N26, Rappi, Honey, Lending Club, etc.) and collaborates with 400+ industry leaders globally for corporate innovation. The Fintech team is looking for a Ventures Intern to support our dynamic team in our office in Frankfurt am Main.
The position offers an unparalleled opportunity for both personal and professional growth in a supportive and prosperous environment. If you are interested in technology and would like to learn more about the Venture Capital and corporate innovation world, this is a position for you. Apply and join us as we unveil our agenda for Europe.
Duties and responsibilities
- Startup sourcing based on the requirements of corporate partners
- Source and evaluate new investment opportunities
- Support the due diligence process on investment opportunities
- Perform industry-specific research on market and technological trends
- Participating in meetings with founders, VCs and corporates
- Support our team with both internal and external events
- Currently studying or recently graduated with an outstanding degree from a top university
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and written communication skills
- A structured and independent approach to work
- Strong interest in technology and experience at a high growth startup, bank, management consulting firm or large corporate
- Fluency in English (both oral and written), German (B2 or higher) is a plus
- Available for 3 to 6 months starting in Mid-September 2020
What we offer
- Be part of Plug & Play – the biggest and fastest-growing startup innovation platform globally with locations worldwide such as Silicon Valley, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, China and Japan
- Be at the forefront of innovation and get access to groundbreaking technologies
- Be part of a dynamic, international and open-minded team
- Get access to and communicate with international startups, investors and industry leaders
- Work in a vibrant and unique working environment
If interested, please apply here.