Established in 2010, we have built our way up to becoming a leading tech investor in Europe with €70+ million under management and a portfolio of over 25 active companies in different growth stages from all over Europe. We are passionate about backing visionary, exceptionally talented but at the same time humble founders and have been fortunate to work with founding teams of companies, such as Pipedrive, Stripe, Detectify, Silexica and many more. Our approach as a VC is very service-oriented, providing full support through a proactive partnership, such as operational help in core business development tasks and support in HR & recruiting processes.
We are a small and ambitious team, that values a great working culture and whose daily work is characterized by flat hierarchies and open communication. Working alongside our Partners, you will get to know the exciting and highly challenging work of a Venture Capital in Berlin and be in charge of your own projects & deals from start to finish.
What awaits you
- You will be assisting the partners and investment-team in the deal-flow processes up to the negotiations with potential portfolio companies
- You will take care of the valuation and analysis of potential investment cases as well as related market-, industry- and technology deep-dives
- You will proactively research and analyse market and industry trends to identify the best early stage companies and founding teams
- You will give operative support to portfolio companies in online marketing, company building, business development and sales
- You will create investment proposals and presentations for internal and external use
- Enrollment in a top-tier university program related to finance, business or engineering
- Deep understanding of digital business-models combined with the analytical skill-set for data-based evaluation
- First experiences in high-growth startups, venture capital and private-equity or in other fast-paced environments within investment banking, strategy-consulting or later stage tech
- Humble team players only
- Excellent command of German (C1) and English and strong interpersonal and digital communication skills
If you would like to have some insights on what an intern can expect at Paua Ventures, feel free click and read :)
If interested, please apply here.