Paladin is a leading global venture capital firm, investing in early-stage cybersecurity and deep-tech start-ups. Our HQ is based in Washington DC and we have offices in New York, San Francisco, London, and Luxembourg. Over the past 10 years, we have invested in over 45 cyber companies across the US and Europe. As such, we are constantly on the look-out for great start-ups and attractive markets in the cyberspace. Identifying both plays a predominant role in our daily work alongside helping our portfolio companies succeed.
Paladin looks for a suitable candidate who will work closely with the investment team in London (and US).
- Deal Flow: Screening markets and identifying investment opportunities within Paladin’s core areas
- Market research: Sector deep dives and forming investment hypotheses within specific areas
- Due Diligence: Conducting deep dives into certain start-ups, including commercial, financial, and operational analysis
- Portfolio: Supporting our portfolio companies in specific areas
- Operations: Maintaining the IT tool stack across our CRM system, workflow automation tools, and databases
- Tier 1 University (recently graduated or about to graduate), with focus on computing, data science, engineering, mathematics, physics, and/or business
- Previous experience in VC/Investment Banking/Big Tech/Consulting/Start-ups desired
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
- Coding/data science skills are a plus
- Ideally based in London
- Work experience: 0-2 years
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Minimum length: 6 months
Please send us your (1) CV and (2) cover letter, including answers to the following questions (2-3 sentences per questions suffice):
- Why are you interested in working in VC and at Paladin?
- What space(s) and trend(s) are you interested in cyber/deep tech and why?
- What are your 2 favorite seed stage companies (ideally raised <$10m) in the space of interest to Paladin and why?
- What is your earliest start date, possible length, and time commitment during the internship?