At MARL Accelerator, we are committed to helping innovators perfect 5G technology and build reliable applications for the enterprise world by fostering a founder friendly environment where entrepreneurs can innovate, learn and polish their skills to build the next generation of unicorn companies.
We are a small and ambitious team that values a great working culture, transparency, and “gets things done” attitude. Working with our Partners, you will get to know the exciting and highly challenging work of a Venture Capital in Silicon Valley and be in charge of your own projects & deals from start to finish; we strongly believe ownership creates responsibility.
What you can expect from this role:
- You will be assisting the partners and investment-team in the deal-flow processes which includes sourcing, evaluating, and selecting our potential portfolio startups.
- You will take care of the due diligence process and technology deep-dives
- You will proactively research and analyze the market and industry trends to identify the best early-stage companies and founding teams
- You will create investment proposals and presentations for internal and external use
- Enrollment in a top-tier university program related to finance, business or engineering
- Deep understanding of digital business-models combined with the analytical skill-set for data-based evaluation
- Familiarity with high-growth startups, venture capital, and private-equity or in other fast-paced environments within investment banking, strategy consulting.
- Humble team players only
- Deeply analytical and excellent communication skills
Job Type: Internship
Pay: $12.00 – $13.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations
- Yes, always
If interested, please apply here.