Founded in 2014, Kli Capital is a New York-based investment firm that specializes in venture and growth capital investments. We look for promising founders and startups in the consumer products and services, financial services, healthcare, materials and resources, and information technology sectors. Kli Capital has invested in 70+ companies across four continents.
Check out our portfolio.
Kli Capital has always focused on investing in ambitious entrepreneurs, and now we are looking for a group of ambitious associate interns to join our team.
Venture Capital Associate Intern
This is a unique, hands-on opportunity that will give you the chance to experience all the responsibilities of a venture capital associate. You’ll be responsible for sourcing and driving early-stage investments and working closely with Kli Capital portfolio companies. This role will have an impact.
Role and Responsibilities
- Source potential investment opportunities and build a strong network within startup and investor circles
- Conduct intensive research and due diligence on promising startups, includes completing investment memos and presenting analysis to the investment committee
- Analyze startup financials and growth projections
- Research a broad array of industries and disseminate this information internally and externally, including writing and driving traffic to industry research reports and external blogs
- Manage deal pipeline, including setting up meetings and working with startup founders to collect diligence items
- Work closely with Kli Capital portfolio companies on a number of different initiatives, including, customer acquisition analysis, financial modeling, pitch deck assistance, marketing, and more
- Generate and manage multiple reports for the portfolio, including quarterly updates, financial reporting and internal documentation reporting
- Minimum 3+ years work experience pre-MBA, and currently pursuing an MBA with target graduation of December 2021 or May 2022
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce CRM or similar platform preferred
- Past experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, private equity or venture capital preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Financial modeling experience
As a precondition for employment, all applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Apply by February 7th, 2021. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Submit your application here