2020 Internship in an active Early Stage Venture Fund investing mission driven software companies transforming commerce and consumer for better consumption.
- Pre-screen early stage startups using Interlace’s internal platform, tools and contacts, following our investment methodology
- Perform thesised market research focused on Commerce, Consumer and Retail Technology
- Structure research notes and recommendations to be included in investment memorandums
- Work closely with other Venture Funds
- Support portfolio monitoring: metrics surveillance, preparation of internal reports
Your expected takeaway:
- Deep dive into the most active innovation ecosystem in the world, the best practices, and the upcoming startups that will profoundly impact the world
- Involve yourself into an entrepreneurial adventure, through the development and growth of Interlace Ventures
- Develop your analytical skills and acquire experience as an investor: team assessment, market analysis, business model review, strategic diagnosis, financial projection evaluation, technological review
- Integrate yourself into a crossborder dynamic team with a participative management mindset, and strong values centered around transparency and shared ideas
- You are completing an MBA
- You are fluent in English and are base in the US
- You are an extraverted and ready to meet game changers, founders and CEOs
- You are proactive, curious and humble
- Previous involvement with investment banking, consulting or venture capital is a plus
This internship is unpaid and a part-time role is possible.
If interested, please apply here.