GAIN EXCITING PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE ALONGSIDE YOUR STUDIES!
For our investment team, we are looking for full-time student support in the form of an internship (3 – 6 months) at regular intervals in Berlin.
You are studying an economics subject, you have at least 12 weeks and you have the following qualifications:
- Enthusiasm for innovation, new technologies and entrepreneurship
- Start-up affinity and also like to have first practical experience in an early stage startup, in investment banking, in consulting or similar.
- German and English skills (at least C1 each)
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Strong communication skills, an entrepreneurial mindset, a high degree of initiative and enjoyment of working in a dynamic environment
YOUR TASKS WITH US
You are part of our team and work with us in the area of deal flow sourcing. That means:
- Screening of startups and analysis of investment opportunities
- Participation in internal and external appointments, together with the investment managers and startups
- Support in the analysis of startups – before and during due diligence
- Compilation and preparation of analyzes, data pools and presentations
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
With an internship at High-Tech Gründerfonds you get:
- An insight into the exciting everyday life of a venture capital investor
- A unique overview of the future-oriented high-tech developments in Germany
- Networking opportunities in the German start-up scene
- The chance to gain personal and professional experience in a constructive and dynamic work environment
The HTGF is THE seed investor for innovative technologies and business models. We successfully support the best founders, whose ideas can revolutionize entire industries and improve people’s lives. From foundation to exit. Since 2005 we have accompanied almost 600 start-ups on their way and realized more than 100 exits, including IPOs. We are a team . The success of our start-ups is our common mission. Our investment managers are not only financial experts, but many were founders themselves
Years of industry experience with or specialized know-how from science. Our colleagues from Relationship Management, Controlling & IT, Marketing & Communications, Office and HR complete the HTGF .
If interested, please apply here.