About the firm: Glynn Capital is focused on investments in leading private and public technology growth companies. We seek to be long-term investors in a limited number of excellent companies with world-class management teams, attractive business models, and long-term growth potential. More about our firm can be found at glynncapital.com.
Position Summary: Glynn Capital is looking for a Summer Analyst Intern who will join us for the upcoming summer. The ideal candidate is a university student willing to commit 10-12 weeks to a virtual internship. Primary responsibilities will be sourcing, research, data management, and event planning. The individual will work on the venture capital team with a focus on value creation for pipeline companies and portfolio companies. This requires being resourceful and having a willingness to learn.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research companies, competitors, market landscapes, etc.
- Prepare reports for internal team and present findings and/or recommendations.
- Work collaboratively with manager, investment team, and other interns.
- Source new opportunities.
- Support event planning initiatives.
Basic Job Requirements:
- Current university student expecting to graduate in 2022.
- Passion for disruptive technology.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Highly organized.
- Can work autonomously and enjoys coming up with initiatives.
- Prior VC/PE investing experience not required, but a plus.
- The ideal candidate has strong analytical abilities and is intellectually curious – particularly in terms of new and emerging technologies.
- Experience distilling ideas and insights into clean, digestible formats (e.g., slides, documents).
- Team player with no ego, comfortable with collaboration within a flat organization.
- Personable and approachable.
- Exhibits high integrity, committed to ethical behavior and a culture of accountability.
- Dependable and well-organized with good follow-through.
- Based in the U.S. (West Coast time zone preferred).
- Well-versed in project management and execution of high-level initiatives.
- Detail-oriented with ambition to drive results – a “get it done” mentality.
- Team player who knows how to work within a remote team and environment.
- Enjoys working on a small team.
- Reports to Glynn Capital’s Operating Partner, Kim Moore.
If interested, please apply here.