First Momentum Ventures is Germany’s youngest venture capital fund. So far we have collected almost 5 million euros from investors, invested in 12 technology startups and built an ecosystem of over 100 startup enthusiasts in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
An important part of this First Momentum Mafia are our ambassadors, who represent First Momentum Ventures in their ecosystems and help us to find the most exciting startups and to get in touch with the teams. We already have more than 35 ambassadors at various locations in the DACH region and are always looking for active reinforcement!
Disclaimer: the position as ambassador is not remunerated.
- You keep track of your local startup scene
- You identify exciting talents and startups
- You act as a mouthpiece and link between your local startup scene and First Momentum
- You represent First Momentum at events and, if necessary, organize new events independently
- You are interested in the venture capital and startup world
- You have knowledge of your local startup ecosystem and the key players
- You are already integrated into your startup ecosystem or interested in actively contributing to it
- You work independently and enjoy tackling challenging tasks
- As a student or research assistant, you are closely associated with one of the universities in your city
- Access to the venture capital and startup scene
- Contact with founders and startup teams
- Access and tickets to exciting startup events
- Building a personal network in the venture capital and startup world
- Exchange and networking with the First Momentum Mafia
- Fast track for a career in venture capital or a startup
Updated: 13 days agoJob ID 1314183About First MomentumWith First Momentum we help founders and startups achieve groundbreaking success with technology and thus change the world. As a venture capital fund, we invest, usually as the first investor, in startups that want to achieve great things. We are a young but equally ambitious company ourselves.
If interested, please apply here.