Eutopia is an early-stage investment fund dedicated to consumer startups with a purpose. Eutopia’s investment thesis is driven by current shifts in consumer behavior. We back founders who are rethinking the way we eat, shop, sleep and feel.
Our mission is to be a kind, transparent, and ambitious economic player supporting high-potential projects with a “good for me, good for the communities and good for the planet” approach.
Founded in 2015 inside Otium Capital (as Otium Brands), Eutopia is an independent investment firm since 2019 with a presence in Paris, Amsterdam and New York. The team manages 235 million euros and has invested in approx. 30 companies in various consumer sectors (food, beauty & wellness, lifestyle/leisure, home, etc.).
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented intern to join the team in our Paris office for a 6 months internship starting in January 2022.
What you will do:
- Screen and source investment opportunities, together with the team
- Develop an expertise in relevant themes of interest related to Eutopia’s scope (e.g. digital brands, distribution channels, new consumption trends, M&A of large FMCG corporates…)
- Take part of the investment process, working with a senior team member (market study, business plan review etc.)
- Help on shaping and implementing our content strategy
- Support our portfolio companies on specific missions, hand-in-hand with a senior team member
- Attend events related to our investment sectors
- Act as a community builder to develop a networking mindset within and out our portfolio
- Be an active team member: bring along good vibes, novel ideas and your great personality
What you will get:
- A fantastic journey within a new generation VC, fully integrated in the team
- An intense learning experience with a unique exposure to many different business models, concepts and real business stories.
- With a strong academic background and analytical skills, you also have the ability to build and maintain good relationships with people
- You have first experiences in management consultancy, M&A, audit, PE / VC or at an operational level in a startup / FMCG company
- You are really interested in FMCG brands and startups
- You are known as open-minded, curious and enthusiastic.
- You have a real entrepreneurial mindset, positive energy and personal values
- You must be fluent in French and English, Spanish or German would be a plus
Eutopia values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. For us, diversity means fostering a work environment where individual differences are respected, recognized and appreciated in order to develop the full potential and build on the talents and strengths of each individual.
- First call
- Brief case study
- Individual calls with the partners
- Contract Type: Internship (Between 6 and 6 months)
- Start Date: 03 January 2022
- Location: Paris, France (75002)
- Education Level: Master’s Degree
- Experience: > 6 months
If interested, please apply here.