We are looking for a student (f/m/x) for a 6-month internship (full time) in our investment team, starting July 2021.
Elevator Ventures is Raiffeisen Bank International’s Corporate Venture Capital Fund investing in growth-stage Fintech startups. Besides capital, Elevator Ventures actively leverages RBI’s expertise, years of experience, international network and hands-on approach to support its portfolio companies grow into leaders in Central and Eastern Europe. Be part of our international team of motivated, talented and result-oriented colleagues, who share a passion for making an impact and for being an eye-level partner to startups.
What you can expect:
- Being an integral part of our investment team, supporting in all aspects of our work such as due diligence and investment activities
- Screening, analyzing and tracking of start-ups relevant for our investment focus
- Intro-calls with start-upsConducting deep-dives into relevant verticals within the Fintech space
- Supporting ongoing communication and social media activities
- Preparation of presentations (e.g. for the advisory board or for speaker slots on external events in the startup ecosystem)
- Diverse daily administrative activities
What you bring to the table:
- Currently ongoing studies at a university or college, preferably within business, computer science, data science or studies related to innovation or entrepreneurship
- Previous experience in innovation, start-ups, finance, venture capital or project management is an advantage
- Excellent MS office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), previous experiences with CMS systems is an advantage
- Proactive, structured and independent way of working, team-skills, flexibility and good communication skills
- Analytical, facts-driven and pragmatic approach
- Excellent command of English (German or a CEE language is an advantage)
What we offer:
- An exciting and agile working environment with the opportunity to grow and leave your mark
- Gaining an in depth understanding of the Fintech landscape in CEE and beyond
- Working closely together with international startups and RBIs business experts
- Gaining solid experience within an internationally oriented corporate venture capital investor
- Young and international team with flexible working time
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,500.- (based on 40 hours)
If interested, please apply here.