Creandum is Europe’s most successful early stage Venture Capital fund, supporting startup entrepreneurs around the world. With our offices Stockholm, San Francisco and Berlin, we back the companies of tomorrow. We are driven by our belief that any industry can be disrupted by the right entrepreneur, and aim to find the most ambitious ones out there. Creandum has backed 100+ companies around the globe including Spotify, iZettle, Kry, Trade Republic, Taxfix and Klarna.
We are looking for entrepreneurial-driven and charismatic people who want to get insights into the exciting and fast-paced world of a venture capitalist. As an integral part of our investment team, you will get exposure to our offices across the world, deal with Europe’s best performing start-ups and work in a small team that values collaboration, flat hierarchies and open communication.
As an intern, you will help Creandum on multiple topics. You will:
- meet with entrepreneurs to discuss their companies,
- assist the deal teams throughout the due diligence process,
- debate on final investment decisions with the whole investment team,
- source interesting startups and later evaluate them,
- help-out on various internal topics (i.e. events, blog posts, research,…).
..and be part of a thriving, global and fun team, which will support you to grow professionally.
Internships start in Q1 and Q3 of each year and last a minimum of 5 months.
We are looking for people who:
- are proactive, outgoing, self-motivated and most importantly fun to work with,
- analyse businesses with an incredible eye for detail and outstanding analytical skills,
- keep cool under pressure and maintain confident when interacting with stakeholders of all levels,
- have a service mentality and take full ownership of topics.
If interested, please apply here.