Commonfund is one of North America’s most prominent institutional investment management firms. We invest with global partners into primarily small and mid-sized companies in growth markets and industries with a focus on technology, energy, services, and industries in transition. Since our founding in 1988, Commonfund Capital’s mission has remained the same: to provide the best total solution for global private equity, venture capital and natural resources investing. We build investment programs by partnering with many of the world’s leading private capital firms and invest in primary funds as well as secondaries and co-investments.
Our professional staff of 45 serves over 800 investors including mission-based organizations and pension plans. Stewardship is our priority and we have managed over $15 billion of private capital commitments since inception.
We are currently seeking candidates for a two-month internship position starting in the summer of 2021. The position would be within Commonfund Capital’s Investment Teams with the stated goal of converting the individual(s) into a full-time employee upon graduation.
- Identify and track investment opportunities
- Develop and enhance metric-based evaluation of hundreds of potential portfolio companies, gaining broad exposure to a range of industries
- Special projects as assigned
- Summer 2021 rising seniors (current juniors) with a strong GPA
- 1+ years of relevant course work (Accounting, Finance, Business Management, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, including use of Microsoft Office Excel for quantitative analysis
- Ability to complete assignments independently and on a timely basis
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish broader goals and objectives
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities
If interested, please apply here.