We are looking for Working Students to join our team starting in Q2 of 2021.
As a Working Student for our platform, you will help us with
- Portfolio support activities
- Selected research tasks
- Fundraising & Investor Relations (IR) activities
- Implementing new platform strategies
- Database Management
- Implementing new partnerships
- Stakeholder Management
- Supporting our platform processes and day to day operations.
Become a fully-fledged member of our small and agile Cavalry team. You also have the opportunity to attend our partnership dealflow meetings and be counted on to provide insights and feedback as we engage with new companies.
This role is tailored for 3-6 months in part-time (max. of 20h/week) and is based out of Berlin, we are flexible on the start time and remote work is possible.
Qualifications of the candidate include
- Prior work experience in a highly driven environment (start-up, consulting, investment banking or a VC fund).
- An excellent academic track record from a top-tier school.
- Enthusiasm about analyzing new business models and great people skills.
- Strong passion for technology and innovation, self-motivated.
- A strong technical understanding and fast adaptability.
- Fluency in English.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to Simon (email@example.com). In lieu of your application, please respond to the following questions in the body of your mail:
- What is your availability for this role – starting date and duration?
- Give us a two sentence summary about your academic/professional background.
- Tell us about a specific accomplishment from your background that explains how you fit with our candidate description above.
Cavalry Ventures is one of the leading European early-stage funds focusing on pre-seed and seed stages. With the launch of the second fund generation in 2019, Cavalry Ventures manages a total volume of over 100 million euros.
Portfolio companies gain access to Cavalry’s global and exclusive network of more than 200 angel investors, entrepreneurs, and various industry experts, who provide advisory and operational support in areas such as strategy, organisational development, product development, sales, international expansion, recruiting and marketing.
Cavalry has backed more than 30 companies such as McMakler, REKKI, BRYTER, PlanRadar, and Planetly.
Cavalry’s unique platform is managing the entire network of the fund with the ultimate goals of supporting its portfolio companies, extending the dealflow and improving access to capital.