Calm/Storm is a boutique venture capital firm and exclusive founder network, investing in super early-stage technology startups. We invest in purpose driven founders changing our life, health and well-being for the better. Focusing on Pre-Seed we will, however, also co-invest in Seed and Series-A rounds. Our first 15 investments clearly show our focus on digital health but following our thesis to primarily invest in founder personalities, we are able to invest in all other industries. Some of our most prominent investments therefore include Second Nature, Doctorly and Kiko.
As we are a small fund every team member plays an active role in investment transactions from start to finish. You will be part of deal sourcing, due diligence and investment processes as well as contributing to our existing portfolio by taking a board seat or by providing operational support.
Qualifications depending on the seniority of the role
- Outstanding academic, entrepreneurial and/or business track record
- Work experience in a startup or fund
- Strong communication, interpersonal and social skills
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Strong personal drive and willingness to learn
What we offer to you
- Opportunity to work in an innovative European VC Fund
- The future of work: working smart in a diverse & remote team
- Exposure to ambitious founders and their startups
- Strong mentorship and opportunities for your personal growth
- Get insights in all aspects of venture capital
Work in our headquarters in Vienna or remotely
All positions are based in Vienna with the opportunity to work fully remote from anywhere in Europe.
We are a very diverse team. Believing in lifelong learning and personal growth we empower people to make the best of themselves. We want to encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply processing all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, color, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation or marital status.
If interested, please apply here.