byFounders is a community-powered venture fund investing in the next generation of founders. We nurture a tight-knit community of founders and operators to drive growth and impactful success.
At the core of our fund is the byFounders Collective – consisting of some of the most accomplished Nordic and Baltic founders and operators. They are deeply engaged in our work and assist in sourcing deals, evaluating opportunities, supporting our Portfolio companies, and acting as ambassadors for the byFounders brand. When you intern with us, you don’t only get to learn about our investment process but also connect with many of our Collective members.
**We are looking to recruit an intern to join our investment team. This is a full-time 3-6 months internship, ideal for someone in their final year of studies or who has recently graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Note that we are open to any discipline; some of our current team members studied Philosophy, Engineering, Politics, Sociology, etc. The position will preferably be based in Copenhagen but can be remote. The internship is paid.
Deadline: May 31st.**
We’ll interview on a rolling basis so apply early to not miss out!
- Assist in the venture capital investment process. Specifically, you will work with the investment team to find new potential investments, review investment material, and build strong relationships with founders.
- Perform market research and due diligence for potential investments, which usually includes analyzing business models, testing products, and generating industry overviews.
- Expand our work on impact and sustainability and help support our further expansion into Climate Tech and Frontier Tech. You will explore interesting and upcoming technologies, various business models, and trends within this space.
- Work with Portfolio companies, including research projects, competitive analysis, and the development of our Platform/service offerings to our founders and teams.
- Identify and write industry thought-leadership content for the byFounders website and our social channels.
It doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from – we are open for all applications! There are, however, a few qualities that we look for in our team members.
- Intellectually curious: You enjoy learning new things and grasp new complex topics fairly quickly
- Outspoken: You are able to independently build high levels of conviction around beliefs about companies and industries, and you are adept at sharing your views in such a way as to convince others.
- People-person: You thrive on talking to other people, discussing new ideas, and understanding their way of reasoning
- Independent and action-oriented: You frequently come up with new ideas of how to improve things around you and are comfortable with turning those ideas into action
- Analytical mindset: You enjoy finding patterns in data to improve your understanding of how things relate to one another
- Passion: You have causes you care about and a firm belief that technology has the potential of being a force for good
- Humble & Helpful: You believe in the potential of people around you and are committed to trying to help them fulfill their visions
Think this describes you? Come join us in discovering and supporting the next generation of founders!
If interested, please apply here.