We are a leading European Venture Capital firm with offices in Paris HQ, San Francisco, London, Tel Aviv and Nairobi. For over 20 years, we have partnered up with visionary founders driven by the ambition to transform the Energy, Mobility and Industry 4.0 sectors.
Aster is not a traditional VC; we are an ecosystem VC. We bring together startups, corporates and industry experts to everyone’s benefit. To read more about our model and our Investment scope: link.
What you will do (same expectations as a full-time analyst)
- Finding new investments for Aster
- Screen the market and source new opportunities relevant to our investment scope (through participation to events, LinkedIn, press, etc.)
- Track opportunities in our CRM and reconnect at the good timing
- Keep up to date with the latest news in the ecosystem
- Evaluation of new investments and market research
- Lead first meetings with entrepreneurs and articulate clear recommendations on investments
- Perform analysis on investment opportunities (market and competitive analysis, product, business plan, exit opportunities, valuation, etc.)
- Support the whole process from the first meeting to deal negotiation, including the draft of investment memos
- Supporting our limited partners (LPs), Alstom and Plastic Omnium
- Work on market reviews or sourcing of startups that would serve our LPs strategic priorities
- Provide support to our LPs on other specific topics
Who we are looking for
- You study business or engineering in a top-tier “Grande Ecole” or equivalent
- You already have demonstrated an interest in startups through first internships or other commitments
- You have very strong analytical and organizational skills
- You are proactive and autonomous
- Very good spoken and written English is a must, and minimum proficiency in French is preferred
If interested, please apply here.