1WORLD Partners is looking for a highly motivated individual seeking a career in private equity and venture capital fundraising who is looking to gain experience in researching potential investors, coordinating and preparing investor pitches, analyzing new deals, doing due diligence on private equity investors and venture capital funds, as well as, internal data projects and reporting.
We are currently offering 2 Summer internships: Healthcare Technology and Spirits and Beverage.
You will be working alongside CEOs and company team executives to learn about target Investor research platforms, diligence process of new deals, financial modeling, and analysis of the current pipeline and deal flow. You will be responsible for projects including:
- Leverage the PitchBook.com platform to research, screen, and identify potential target Investors
- Review venture capital firms for investment criteria and protocols
- Research – deep dive into verticals and industries to assess direct investments interest
- Coordinate investor pitches with target Investors and client CEOs.
Format of Internship
- 10 – 20 weekly work hours
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, 1WORLD is currently asking all employees to be working from home. We will supply you with a license to professional software research platforms and databases during your internship.
Who we are looking for
- Enjoys deep research and analysis
- Interest in a career in venture capital
- Outgoing and comfortable initiating target Investor outreach
- No previous financial knowledge required, but welcome
- Familiar with the PitchBook.com research platform is a plus
1WORLD Partners is a New York-based management consulting firm. We are seasoned band-building specialists providing capital funding solutions, CPG new product development, and route-to-market concepts for startup and emerging companies. We assist in developing business strategy, brand identity, marketing, media planning, and identifying working capital and equity financing sources. Our goal is to provide strategic solutions and capital funding support to help take early-stage businesses to the next level.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
1WORLD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
If interested, please apply here.