Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
The Facebook Corporate Development team focuses on M&A, strategic opportunities and the development of our corporate strategy. This position offers a great opportunity to work closely with key executives and internal cross-functional stakeholders to assess and develop strategy to help direct Facebook’s growth.
- Analyze and understand Facebook’s strategic objectives, as well as industry trends to identify, recommend and pursue companies/technologies that can meet those objectives
- Lead all aspects of deal execution including due diligence, financial modeling and negotiations
- Support the prioritization of corporate strategic initiatives
- Identify and educate executives on new, innovative technology trends and markets, and recommend high-potential acquisitions and investments
- Build relationships with internal cross-functional teams including integration, product management, engineering, finance and legal functions
- 12+ years experience in a mix of venture capital, consulting, investment banking, strategy or corporate development roles in the technology industry
- Deal negotiation experience
- Demonstrated experience influencing and communicating effectively across all levels and teams across the organization
- Demonstrated analytical skills, fluency in performing rigorous financial, valuation and other quantitative analyses
- Demonstrated understanding of technology with an acumen to engage with product and engineering leaders on tech roadmaps
If interested, please apply here.