Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced sales, marketing, or venture capital professionals who are interested in cultivating the next generation of startups and small/medium sized businesses. Part advisor, part evangelist, part entrepreneur, the VC Partner is responsible for business development that builds and grows unique partnerships that nurture Facebook’s relationships with the private capital community and accelerate privately funded companies’ velocity toward their growth and profitability objectives. The VC partner will engage private funders and privately funded companies to provide social media best practice education, identify early-stage companies with high potential to leverage Facebook’s proven Direct Response and Brand Building solutions, and capture industry insights in the market. We are looking for the abilities to navigate the complexities and culture of the private capital ecosystem, identify product-market fit with Facebook’s family of apps and services, and to foster and maintain ongoing business relationships while transitioning clients to dedicated account management services. Ideal candidates will have experience and measurable success in a business development role, experience in entrepreneurial and/or private market funding, and preferred experience in a social media advertising environment.
- Own high-level/high-visibility relationships for Facebook with influential VC/PE market
- Research Venture Capital & PE markets and their funded companies to define account plans and business development approaches
- Create persuasive presentations using market trends, case studies, and Facebook marketing solutions
- Engage private capital representatives to prospect and build long term relationships with influence extending to funded companies
- Own pipeline creation for high-potential advertising clients and client analysis to support acceleration to managed service levels
- Partner with Account Managers to transition high-potential advertising clients from self-service to managed service models
- Drive Facebook’s strategy for partnership with the VC/PE community
- 12+ years of experience in Marketing, Brand Advertising, Customer Acquisition, Venture Capital, Private Equity, or Consulting
- 8+ years of experience in Business Development and/or Sales
- 5+ years of experience as a proven strategic advisor working with C-Level clients
- 5+ years of experience as a proven strategic advisor working with startups and/or small or medium sized businesses
- Performance marketing experience and/or brand advertising experience
- Experience on social media, reseller channels
- Existing personal network in VC and/or eCommerce industry
- Experience introducing performance measures, processes and systems
- Track record of reaching and exceeding business targets
If interested, please apply here.