Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies. We build businesses that create the tools of tomorrow and inspire news ways of working, in short, we build the future of work! We were the first to pioneer the startup studio model in 2011 and have since launched 27 companies with $400 million in funding and now reaching a valuation of over $1.5 billion.
Today, more than 1,000 employees across the world work in a startup which started out as a simple mockup right here at eFounders.
Our companies: Mailjet • Textmaster • Mention • Foxintelligence • Front • Aircall • Hivy • Spendesk • Illustrio • Forest • Slite • Station • Upflow • Equify • Briq • Multis • Swan • Yousign • Bonjour • Cycle • Folk • Once
eFounders’ core team is a small crew composed of four partners and a dozen of experts in design, HR, marketing, legal, admin etc. We’re fully hands-on alongside the founders, giving them unparalleled resources, so that they kickstart their startup. And we equip them with freedom so that they can dream bigger to always go further and faster.
As our portfolio of companies is growing quickly in size and value, this is a unique opportunity to join eFounders and invent the future of investment in SaaS companies. With the perspective of making sizeable exits in the near future, we need to gear up and add the “investment” skill to the team. At the intersection of operations, investment and portfolio management, you’ll work closely with our partners and be in charge of building and executing our investment strategy for the next 10 years. Buckle up 😄👉 The Role
This is a job creation – you will therefore largely craft your function around your key capabilities and interests. The core missions will include :
- Invent and iterate with us the future of eFounders as an investment vehicle
- Build eFounders’ growth stage valuation expertise and advise the partners on investment decisions across our portfolio and beyond
- Develop a strong network with family offices, institutional investors and banks with whom you’ll work closely when later stage investment opportunities appear
- Work hands in hands with partners on M&A projects (new ventures and or buildup strategies within portfolio)
- Build and run the finance of our eFounders holding itself, mostly
- Ensure a sustainable funding for eFounders activity (a.o. debt structures)
- Lead relationship/communication with shareholders (reporting, distribution, liquidity)
- Support and train the founders who’re building their first venture on all financial topics and during their first fundraising
- Become the first point of contact and develop an an efficient working method with the several VC firms that are working with eFounders.
- Lead finance and administrative operations for the studio
- 3-6 years of experience
- Entrepreneurial & creative mindset
- Energetic jack of all trades
- Obviously fast with figures and financial model building
- Tech growth investment experience (VC / PE / tech M&A) a strong plus
- Well organized, resourceful, flexible/agile
- Challenging work experience with loads of (financial) variety
- Entrepreneurial mindset, you’ll learn to evolve rapidly and take ownership with creative solutions in mind
- Lovely offices located in the heart of the Parisian startup ecosystem
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti, Nestor or FoodChéri
- We’re remote friendly
If interested, please apply here.