Miami Angels is seeking an Operations Coordinator to assist with the end-to-end investment process and administrative operations for the organization. Please note this is an entry-level position and we are looking for a recent university graduate with no more than 0 to 2 years of experience. Miami Angels is Florida’s largest angel syndicate, with over 140 high-net worth individuals, family offices, and venture funds within our network.
The right candidate is highly motivated to launch a career in venture capital and grow within our organization. Because this role will be assisting across multiple functions, this person needs to be comfortable with wearing many hats and always up for a new challenge or project. This person can analyze investments and is also very process-oriented to assist with administrative tasks.
The role is a contract position from August – December 2021.
- Manage top-of-funnel dealflow, both inbound and outbound
- Attend relevant virtual Demo Days
- Review sourcing lists and resources such as Pitchbook and Crunchbase
- Have a deep understanding of our thesis and manage inbound dealflow
- Review investment opportunities and screen companies as potential investments for Miami Angels
- Assist with due diligence including, but not limited to, convening diligence teams and reviewing data room documents, conducting market and competitive research, and preparing diligence reports for distribution to the membership.
- Coordinate the back-end investment process; liaise with our third-party SPV provider to ensure investor questions are answered and the timelines are met
- Contribute to the growth and development of Miami Angels’ investor base through educational opportunities, social gatherings, and broad community engagement
- 0-2 years previous work experience. Person must be able to work full-time
- A hungry and driven individual with a great attitude to learn and hustle
- A passion for tech and the startup ecosystem
- Proven track record in community involvement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Miami-based preferred but not required
Tell us what excites you about this opportunity and why you are right for it. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with why you are the right person for this role. Deadline to apply is July 5th.
For more on Miami Angels, visit www.miamiangels.vc
Miami Angels is an equal opportunity employer.