e.ventures, a global VC firm active in 6 geographies (SF, Berlin, Tokyo, Beijing, Moscow, Sao Paulo), seeks an undergraduate intern for Winter/Spring and Summer 2016 in their San Francisco office. The goal of the e.ventures internship is to expose students to the venture capital deal process including investment sourcing and origination, deal execution, and portfolio monitoring. Interns will be responsible for surfacing investment prospects, researching investment theses, writing investment memos, and assisting the investment team as needed.
e.ventures has a nearly twenty year history of making early stage technology investments. e.ventures has invested in companies such as Sonos, Angie’s List,GoToMYPC, and Groupon. The current active portfolio includes App Annie, Munchery, NGINX, TheRealReal, Segment and Farfetch.
The San Francisco office (located in the Transamerica Pyramid) is home to a team of four investment professionals.
- Surface interesting technologies and companies for the investment team
- Assist with due diligence and portfolio management
- Develop and share insights on consumer internet internet trends
- Demonstrated interest in technology startups and/or entrepreneurship
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong research and writing skills
If interested, please send a note and resume to Jett Fein at jett[at]eventures[dot]vc and Brendan Wales at brendan[at]eventures[dot]vc. Please reach out prior to November 20th.