There has never been a more exciting time to join RingCentral. We are the industry leader in the fast growing UCaaS market. We are building our Corporate Development team and accelerating our growth into the enterprise market. RingCentral is seeking a seasoned Director of Corporate Development to join us in our Belmont Headquarters.
This is a highly visible role and will be instrumental in shaping our company. You will play a key role in addressing key strategic areas of growth for RingCentral’s business development (acquisitions, investments and other strategic growth initiatives). This willprovide an excellent platform for strategy and corporate investment professionals to play a prominent role in shaping the future ofthe leader in the SaaS Cloud Communications space. The Director will report to the Senior Vice President of Corporate Development and work closely with business unit and functional leaders, executive leadership team to plan and execute on the corporate development vision and all aspects of the M&A process.
- Work with RingCentral’s business and innovation teams to understand their business objectives and strategies and then execute through M&A, investments and other strategic transactions
- Drive M&A pipeline development alongside other senior deal leads
- Structure transactions and lead negotiations with counterparties representing RingCentral’s best interests
- Provide objective and unbiased perspectives on the value of potential M&A targets and landscape
- Lead and manage due diligence processes with global teams to evaluate potential benefits, risks and mitigation plans
- Direct detailed financial & operation analysis which is incorporated into the business case – including market and company analysis, strategic fit, value proposition, business models, and financial forecasting
- Identify key success factors of a deal and translate this into strategy and direction going forward
- Establish and drive work plans that are comprehensive and thorough in their scope
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior staff as well as cross-functional teams in executing transactions
- Work closely with and conduct successful handoff to Integration teams post transaction close
- Support post-close of acquisitions to ensure deal drivers are maintained
- Outstanding performer and extensive experience in negotiating, structuring M&A, investment and other transactions (5+ years)
- Candidates with deep transaction experience from top-tier investment bank, consulting firm or an active technology M&A group (corporate development, private equity, or venture capital) preferred
- The ideal candidate should possess a deep understanding of technology landscape and key trends
- Highly motivated leader who is comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and working with global cross functional teams
- Excellent communication skills: proven experience in developing relationships, building presence and commanding respect with C-level Executives
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to think strategically and creatively, business savvy, exercises judgment
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and valuation techniques including building complex financial models and interpreting results
- Candidates with an MBA from a top tier business school preferred, undergraduate degree required.
If interested, please apply here.