ZZ Ventures is a newly founded venture firm headquartered in San Francisco. We are a subsidiary of Zhongzhi Enterprise Group (company overview below), one of the leading financial service groups in China.
Zhongzhi Enterprise Group (ZEG) is one of China’s leading financial service groups with over RMB 1 trillion (USD 150 billion) assets under management. Headquartered in Beijing, the company has four segments: Financial Services, Private Equity, Wealth Management, and Leasing & SME Lending.
Currently, ZEG is globalizing its private equity effort and has established a flagship venture capital platform – ZZ Ventures – with its global headquarters in San Francisco. ZZ Ventures seeks highly compelling and strategically relevant growth stage direct and fund investment opportunities in the financial services, technology, education, and healthcare sectors. Typical investment size ranges from USD 10-50 million.
Leveraging its extensive resources and connections in leading public and private companies in China, ZZ Ventures will assist in implementing global strategies for its portfolio companies, in successfully penetrating the Chinese market, and in facilitating access to a deep bench of operating expertise, industry insights, and high-quality relationships. ZZ Ventures can create significant value through connecting its portfolio companies and management teams to a vast network in China, thereby yielding attractive exit opportunities.
This Vice President/Associate will work directly with the senior members of the firm, assisting in all aspects of the firm’s investments in Financial Services, Education, Information Technology, and Healthcare.
- Deal Screening: Review investment opportunities, including analysis of company overview decks and meetings with entrepreneurs
- Investment Analysis: Conduct initial research on investment opportunities, including financial and strategic analyses
- Internal Research: Communicate with business units about potential investments, including the aggregation and synthesis of business unit feedback
- Due Diligence: Assist deal teams on due diligence (external and internal) for likely investments and create compelling, detailed investment recommendation
- New Market Analysis: Periodically create presentations outlining new technology areas that may be attractive for investment
- Brand-building: Engage with the tech, media, and entrepreneurship community, particularly in Silicon Valley. This includes attending industry conferences and local events on behalf of our venture capital division to bolster your technology network and evangelize our group and mission
- 3-5 years of work experience at a top-tier venture capital firm or major technology corporation. Work experiences in San Francisco Bay Area or Wall Street preferred
- MBA or other advanced degrees from a top-tier graduate program
- Outstanding financial modeling, analytical skills, presentation, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple changing assignments simultaneously without constant supervision
- Ability to work in a fast paced and growing environment and meet tight deadlines, with great attention to detail
- Personal characteristics: high intellect, intellectually curious, integrity, professional, strong work ethic, entrepreneurial, results-driven
Please send your resume and LinkedIn URL to Icey Yuan (email@example.com).