Arrandale Ventures—a new VC firm with a unique investment model that leverages a network of proven offline customer acquisition and go to market media assets—is seeking an investment professional to join the firm, preferably in a senior investment role. Arrandale Ventures is based in NYC and currently raising a $50 million Fund I. This is a rare opportunity for a smart, entrepreneurial individual to bet on themselves and have outsize influence on the investments and overall strategy of a firm while also potentially accelerating their career progression by many years (responsibility, title, carry). Current Senior Associates, Vice Presidents and Principals are encouraged to apply, as role will be tailored to qualified candidate deemed best fit for the culture and long-term vision of the firm.
- Deal sourcing
- Due diligence
- Evaluating investment opportunities
- Negotiating term sheets and reviewing legal documents
- Managing overall deal process
- Liaising with portfolio companies and LPs
- Determining appropriate performance warrant metrics
- Potential seat on investment committee
- Minimum three years and preferably at least five years of venture experience at a top VC firm
- Experience leading deals from soup to nuts
- Eagerness to get their hands dirty at all stages of a deal
- Strong network in VC community
- Experience working across a range of industries (B2C and/or B2B)
- Preferred: experience working with warrants and/or performance-based models
To learn more or apply: email resume to Zachary Richner (Managing Partner) at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Investment Professional role” as subject.