NYPL is seeking an Intern for the endowment investment office. The Investment Intern will aid in underwriting new investments and monitoring existing investments across various asset classes, including: public equity, credit, private equity, and venture capital.
This position is temporary for ~2-6 months.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of prospective investments
- Aid in development and implementation of investment monitoring tools
- Research and market mapping of prospective investment opportunities
Required Education & Experience
- Current enrollment in a degree program at an accredited college/university: rising senior or rising junior; economics/business major or minor
- Post-grad: current MBA students
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong writing and communication skills
Preference for rising seniors
All team members are expected and encouraged to embody the NYPL Core Values:
- Be Helpful to patrons and colleagues
- Be Resourceful in solving problems
- Be Curious in all aspects of your work
Remote for part or all of internship; midtown NYC if in person
25 hours per week, M-F
If interested, please apply here.