1. Research and Due Diligence – Operating and Financial, Comparable Companies Analysis, Industry Analysis, Macro, and Micro Research Summaries, Industry Report Summaries.
2. Communication with the Investor community, C level executives, Startups, Growth stage companies, Enterprise Solution vendors, Service Providers(internal and external)
3. Pitchbooks and Presentation development
4. Sales and Marketing, Business Development
5. Accounting (minor at this stage for tracking expenses, customer acquisition costs, accounts receivables/payables for reconciliation)
6. Events/Conference Planning and promotions – international
7. Ad Hoc Family Office and Private Equity related project assignments in Real Estate, Manufacturing, Logistics, Healthcare/Pharma, etc. (international)
8. Working Hands-on With Internal Startup Projects
Job Type: Internship
Pay: $0.01 – $1.00 per year
- On Call
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Only full-time employees eligible
IF interested, please apply here.