OCP North America is seeking to fill a position to enhance its Venture Capital & Equity research and analysis capabilities, with a particular focus on financial performance and investment trends in North American agribusiness and related sectors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The VC and Equity Associate will have a broad set of responsibilities including researching North American agricultural markets (start-ups included) maintaining financial models, and working on a range of other tools, resources and projects to strengthen the company’s understanding of industry trends. This would include:
- Tracking Venture Capital markets with a focus on Agricultural Technology, AgBioTech, and related fields
- Supporting or leading financial/technical performance and trend analysis of agribusiness companies across multiple sectors;
- Contributing to the development of market research reports, regular strategic updates and various ad-hoc analytical projects
- Creating sector-wide market maps
- Attending industry events and developing/maintaining key market contacts
- A Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in an analytical field (Business, Finance, Economics, etc.) plus 3-5 years of relevant experience; Master’s preferred
- Knowledge of VC capital structures and fund-raising techniquesHigh proficiency in MS Office suite, in particular Excel and PowerPointPrevious experience building financial models
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Work authorization in the US is mandatory
- Competitive health benefits with generous holiday, vacation, and PTO.
If interested, please apply here.